Confused about LinkedIn? No idea where to start?
This online group coaching session is for you!
When: Thursday June 19th 2014
Time: 2000 CEST /1900 BST (UK) / 1400 (EDT) 1200 (PDT)
LinkedIn is one of the major tools for establishing a solid professional presence which is critical to creating and consolidating what is known as a Personal Brand. In a reputation economy have a strong and positive online presence is absolutely vital for any professional. It is also one of the main tools and platforms used by hiring managers, search consultants to identify and research candidates for their open assignments.
Many don’t understand the significance of an online presence or even how to go about setting one up.
Join this live online group coaching session to learn about the benefits of a complete and impactful professional profile from the comfort of your own home of office.
- Learn how to optimise the main searchable fields and leverage the services provided by LinkedIn to best advantage.
- Understand the importance of powerful language choice
- Understand the value of key words relevant
- Get an overview of the main functions to extend your network reach
- learn how to raise your visibility
You will receive an invitation to login to the session on registration. Pre-session assignment – register a LinkedIn profile.