Line Talent Manager France - based between Tours and Orléans
The client: A dynamic, profitable, multi-national business leader in B2B plastic packaging sector. Innovative and creative with locations in 5 European countries, consolidating its position after a period of strategic expansion. Views talent management as critical to the bottom line of the organization and has forward thinking leadership programmes. EHQ based near Milan. Markets include : beverage , beauty, household, pharmaceutical:
The candidate: Reporting to the Site Manager, this is a great opportunity for candidates to take sole responsibility for all human resource functions at a small production unit (50 employees) including employment and labor relations, compensation, benefits, training, payroll, health & safety. The successful candidate will be expected to make a key and direct contribution to the effective running of the business activities during a period of organizational transformation.
This could be a gateway opportunity for someone in their early career who will have sole responsibility for an HR function as well as the opportunity for strategic engagement on European projects
The client is willing to consider a part-time contract for the right candidate.
- Managerial and supervisory experience and/or other leadership experience and skills, preferably gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal relations built on respect and integrity. Self-motivated with high energy and drive for results.
- Proven ability to get work done with and through others (team-oriented).
- Graduate level education in a related discipline.
- Knowledge of French employment law is mandatory.
- Advanced level of business English, plus fluent French essential.
- Experience in technical training and development would be advantageous.
CVs in English to email@example.com